How to install My Torch Hand! 1.0 apk for pc

How to install My Torch Hand! 1.0 apk for pc



My Torch Hand!.apk 1.0
Name: My Torch Hand!.apk
ID: ma.issdev.flashlight
Version: 1.0
Size: 1.8 Mb



My Torch Hand! Screen Preview

How to download My Torch Hand! 1.0 unlimited apk for pc
How to download My Torch Hand! 1.0 unlimited apk for android
How to download My Torch Hand! 1.0 unlimited apk for laptop

How to install My Torch Hand! apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Torch Hand! Description

Simple application that transforms
your smartphone into a portable torch.
You found yourself in the dark? you do not have a flashlight?
This application you will be of great use.
Simple and practical, hand torch will light your way you
thanks to flash your phone.
Click the middle of your screen to launch the torch. A re-click to disable
It's simple right?
You will not need a torch in his hand. now with
Torch in hand, no need of the puzzle.
With this application, you will be able to repair your fault
in the dark, or searching for a black object: p
This torch will not disappoint.
Try it here and share with friends

What's new in My Torch Hand! 1.0


My Torch Hand! | -1 Reviewers | | Rating: 0

Download My Torch Hand! 1.0 APK



Search terms:
How to mod My Torch Hand! 1.0 mod apk for laptop
How to use My Torch Hand! mod apk
How to mod My Torch Hand! 1.0 apk
How to get My Torch Hand! mod apk

Previous Post
Next Post